How does Mythril execute trades?
The Mythril process:
1. Mythril watches the charts 24/7 and waits to confirm entry/exit alerts
2. An alert is triggered and then sent to Wunderbit where it is executed
3. The exchange receives the command from Wunderbit to execute the trade
4. Wunderbit watches the opened positions for optimal take profit levels. Taking profits will remove a portion of an active trade at a profit which will reduce risk and lock in gains. It will also add funds back to your base currency so additional trades can be opened
5. If the entry price drops by certain percentages Mythril will signal dollar cost averaging commands which will add more crypto to your position at lower prices. This will allow Mythril to exit the trade sooner at a profit as the original entry price will be averaged down